The most useful tool we've ever laid our hands on. These calipers are
really good quality and an excellent choice if you need something
better than a cheap 'disposable' pair of digital calipers but you're not
quite ready for a set of high-end Mitsutoyo calipers. These digital
calipers work by having a capacitive sensor instead of a rack and
pinion, so they never go out of alignment even if, say, you accidentally
drop them (a few times). One button converts the measurement from
millimeters to inches and they're perfect for measuring components. We
use this type of calipers in the Adafruit shop and they're really good
for any purpose from manufacturing to laser cutting to electronics
- Range: 0-150mm/0-6"
- Resolution: 0.01mm/0.0005"
- Power Supply: CR 2032 3.0V battery. Extra battery included.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Comes in a high-grade plastic box.
- The inches/mm key instantly converts from Imperial to Metric (or vice versa).
- Includes a configure wheel that better facilitates measurement accuracy.
- Includes a digital display for easy measurement reading.